Director, Corporate Advisory
As a Director of Consilium Corporate, Andrea focuses on our ASX listed clients, ensuring all corporate legal and financial
requirements are met from a company secretarial and compliance perspective.
Our clients range from large private clients, publicly listed companies to companies wishing to list on the Australian Securities Exchange. She is currently appointed as the Company Secretary for Argosy Minerals Limited and Crater Gold Limited and is the Chief Financial Officer of East Energy Resources Limited.
Andrea’s unique mix of experience and education makes her a valuable asset to our firm and to our clients. Her knowledge and understanding of the mining & exploration industry provides her with the insight to offer expert guidance and support to those large and ASX listed clients seeking corporate advice.
Prior to Consilium Corporate, Andrea spent 7 years as a Senior Manager for the Corporate Advisory team at Bentleys WA, a Chartered Accounting firm. Prior to that she spent 10 years in the banking industry, working within the commercial area and leading a team of bankers & financial planners.
- Argosy Minerals Ltd
- Crater Gold Mining Ltd
- Australian Nutrition & Sports Limited
- Paladin Energy Ltd
- Corporate advisory
- Virtual CFO
- Non-executive director
- Financial reporting and disclosure
- Corporate compliance & governance
- Grad Dip of Chartered Accounting
- Grad Dip in Applied Corporate Governance
- Master of Business Administration
- Grad Dip in Applied Finance and Investment
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Established enterprises
- Mining and exploration
- ASX listed corporations
- Member of Governance Institute of Australia
- Member of Chartered Accountants of Aust & NZ