Director, Corporate Advisory
Melanie has over 18 years’ experience in financial accounting and analysis, audit, business and corporate advisory services in public practice, commerce and state government.
Melanie began her career as an auditor at Hall Chadwick before heading overseas to work in commerce as a project manager and management accountant. Her other experience includes working as Senior Corporate Financial Analyst for part of the Qantas group, being the Corporate Services Manager for a Western Australian State Government statutory agency, and working as an Accountant for a small business in the education industry.
Melanie spent five years working as a Corporate Advisor at Bentleys assisting with the provision of financial and executive management to a range of clients including several public listed companies, before moving on to become a founding Director of Consilium Corporate.
- Celsius Resources Ltd
- Homestay Care Limited
- Great Boulder Resources Ltd
- Tempus Resources Ltd
- Corporate advisory
- Independent expert reports
- Business valuations, acquisitions & disposals
- Preparation and analysis of Annual Reports
- Preparation & analysis of monthly reports
- Cash flow preparation and analysis
- Budgets and forecasting
- Government grant application and acquittal
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Established enterprises
- Mining and exploration
- ASX listed corporations
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & NZ
- Member of The Governance Institute of Australia